Skip to main content

Former Japanese Member Of Female Idol Group Reveals CEO Sexually Harassed Her

koreaboo - Published: October 7th, 2017

I.C.E’s Yuna revealed she was mistreated by her agency and sexually harassed by her agency’s CEO.

Yuna was a Japanese member of the rookie K-Pop idol group I.C.E, but returned to Japan due to problems with her agency, HS Entertainment.

In a recent interview with a Japanese magazine, Yuna revealed the horrors she experienced with HS Entertainment.

Image Source: Freeze!

“I didn’t receive any pay, nor did I receive funds for traveling. They didn’t even have enough funds to help my livelihood in our dorms, so I had to live off the allowance my parents gave me.”

— I.C.E’s Tono Yuna

Furthermore, Yuna revealed the agency’s CEO sexually harassed her by touching her inner thigh and stomach.

Image Source: Freeze!

However, she never said anything in case it jeopardized her career, and kept quiet about it until now.

“I endured it so that I could be successful.”

— I.C.E’s Tono Yuna

Yuna also explained that she returned to Japan after terminating her contract with the agency because they failed to provide her with a visa.

When Dispatch contacted the agency, they completely denied everything and claimed they applied for her visa last December.

Source: Dispatch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS Guards Top Spot With ?DNA?; Soompi?s K-Pop Music Chart 2017, October Week 4

koreaboo - 2017-10-22 19:20:37 2017-10-22 19:52:34 Display.Sharethrough.Soompi.1x1 The top three songs remained the same as last week with BTS’ “DNA” being No. 1 for the third consecutive week. Only two music shows (“Inkigayo” and “Music Bank”) aired last week and “DNA” won both. Even though “DNA” has remained on top of our chart for three weeks, its winning margin has grown bigger each week! Congratulations again to BTS. Holding steady at No. 2 and 3 respectively are IU’s “Sleepless Rainy Night” and Bolbbalgan4’s “Some.” Soompi.Display.News.English.300x250.BTF Soompi.Mobile.English.300x250.ATF Speaking of Bolbbalgan4, they also have the only new song in the top 10 this week. Moving up seven spots to No. 5 and scoring their second hit in the top 10 on this week’s chart is “To My Youth.” This song ...

This Korean Webtoon based its characters off of real Korean celebrities

koreaboo - A Korean webtoon has based its characters off real Korean celebrities, and is quickly becoming one of the most popular webtoons on Naver. It’s called “Lookism”, and was written by the popular webtoon artist, Park Tae Jun. The characters are drawn to resemble the stars, where the artist has pinpointed each celebrity’s unique features. 1. Park Hyung Suk 2. Hong Jae Yeol 3. Kim Woo Bin (Lee Jin Sung) 4. Haneul 5. Vasco 6. Jay Park (Beom Jae) 7. Kim Uee 8. Beenzino (Jin Ho Bin) 9. Pyun Duk Hwa 10. Jang Hyun 11. G-Dragon (DG Foster) 12. SHINee’s Key Source: Insight ...

8 K-Pop Songs That Are Perfect Additions To Your Studying Playlist

koreaboo - Studying might be one of everyone’s least favorite activities, but we’ve all got to do it at some point in our lives…or at least, we have to try! Soompi.Display.News.English.300x250.BTF Soompi.Mobile.English.300x250.ATF bellerixe At least we can make study time a little more bearable by popping in a pair of earbuds and putting on a playlist of our favorite K-pop songs, right? If you’re looking for some new additions to your studying playlist, here are 10 relaxing songs that can help you focus! 1. Verbal Jint ft. Kang Min Hee – “Good Start” Get your study sesh off to a “Good Start” (haha, I know) with this song by Verbal Jint and Kang Min Hee. The steady rap beat, combined with Kang Min Hee’s lovely vocals, makes it a great track for studying! 2. IU – “Sleepless Rainy N...